From the PA Turnpike:
- Take 76W (Schuylkill Expwy) to exit 328A (for 202 South and 422 West).
- Take Exit 328A - there are 2 lanes, left for 202S, right for 422W. Stay to the right.
- Carefully follow the signs for Route 422 West.
- Continue on 422W as described below.
Once on 422W:
- Exit at Valley Forge (Exit 326).
- Go about 1/4 mile past the toll booths and take exit 328A. Stay in the rightmost of the two lanes.
- After you exit, carefully follow the signs for 422 West.
- Continue on 422W as described below
In the evening rush hour, expect heavy traffic as you approach 422, continuing
until the 1st exit, Route 23.
- Proceed about 6.5 miles and exit at Oaks, which is the 3rd exit.
- Turn left at the base of the ramp onto Egypt Road.
- Go almost 2 miles and turn right on Fairmount Blvd. There are flashing yellow lights at the turn.
It will be the 1st right turn after you pass a new development of Pulte townhouses.
- Go to the dead end and turn right onto Sloan Rd. Proceed to #175.